Schedule Change for 5/13 Race


Due to the rain in the forecast, we are going to delay the start of tomorrow’s races.

Will have our club meeting at 11AM, with registration to follow. Once the track is dry, we will have one 2 minute round of controlled practice.

Please do not park trailers and campers in the grass if it is muddy.