Races will start as scheduled for 3/17/18

We are aware of varying weather forecasts for our area, but have every intention of racing tomorrow. Please bring a leaf blower if you have one to help with track drying efforts, if needed. If we do get rain at some point tomorrow, we will need everyone’s help to get the track dry so we can get back to racing.