Dixie Shootout race at MCQMRA has been postponed

Unfortunately, due to the weather forecast for March 11th in Nashville, the Dixie Shootout officials have decided to postpone the regional race until April 22nd. This means that we will need to also reschedule our NCQMA club race #3 that was originally on that date. Our board will announce a new date for that race by the end of the week.

UPDATE: NCQMA Championship Race #3 has been rescheduled for April 29th.